Our guiding values are to:
- Honor our cultures and traditions in all that we do;
- Invest in Native youth to ensure a future for all tribal nations;
- Ensure Native youth have a voice and are heard;
- Be passionate about Native youth and do the best for them; and
- Be consistent and strive to follow through to completion.
Our goals are to:
- Increase understanding of existing policies and research about Native youth;
- Create culturally relevant research and data on the status of Native youth, including information provided about youth by youth;
- Commit to a multi-tribal shared vision of what Native communities must do to ensure Native youth thrive in their families, schools, and communities; and
- Set an expectation of all governments and agencies to support these goals and outcomes.